By KING 5 News
Posted on January 30, 2013 at 8:45 PM
There’s a health warning for anyone with ties to Tiger Mountain Community High School in Issaquah.
A staff member at the school has the measles, and people who were on campus between Jan. 23 and 25 may be at risk if they’re not already immune.
The patient also visited a QFC grocery store in Issaquah on Klahanie Drive and a Starbucks nearby on the following dates:
QFC-4570 Klahanie Dr S, Issaquah
- January 23rd between 3:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- January 24th between 3:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- January 25th between 3:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- January 29th between 12:00 p.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Starbucks-4566 Klahanie Dr SE, Issaquah
- January 26th between 9:00am -11:30 am
If you visited the businesses during these periods you’re asked to keep an eye out for symptoms, including include a rash, high fever, cough, runny nose, and red and watery eyes.