Presented by the National Indian Child Welfare Association
NICWA is nationally known for its high quality and interactive trainings. We have new trainings starting next month! Using NICWA’s professional trainings are a great way to train your staff, give them the professional development they need and a chance to network with others. We offer 1.5 continuing education units for each Training Institute.
It’s not too late to attend our June event! Our host hotel will still honor our advertised room rate of $89 plus tax (based on availability). For more information please see our website at: http://www.nicwa.org/training/institutes/ .
June 5-6, 2013:
· Introduction to Tribal Child Welfare
· Positive Indian Parenting
August 20-21, 2013:
· NICWA’s Medicaid Toolkit: A Tool for Building and Expanding Upon Tribal Children’s Mental Health Delivery Systems
· Developing Professional and Organizational Capacity for Cultural Competence
September 9-12, 2013: Two Sets of series; you can take a series or just one workshop in the series.
· Indian Child Welfare Act Series
Understanding ICWA: September 9-10
Advanced Practice in ICWA: September 11-12
· In-Home Services Systems of Care Series
Overview of Tribal In-Home Services Systems of Care
Planning and Sustaining Tribal In-Home Services Systems of Care
Please let me know if you have any questions about NICWA events, Debra Clayton, 503-222-4044 x137 or firstname.lastname@example.org or www.nicwa.org
If you are interested in a group discount, please contact our new event manager, Lauren Shapiro at email@example.com or call 503-222-4044 x118.